Release Notes - FuelsManager Oil & Gas Version 7.5 Service Pack 2
Release Date - 06.12
This service pack resolved the following issues across the system.
- The Alarm and Event Log now includes enhanced descriptions for events and errors recorded in the log. For example, a transaction error could include a customer account number or a driver name.
- Enhanced the Bill of Lading transaction, so that when performing a Reverse Update on a BOL, the Apply button is now disabled after the transaction has been saved.
- Enhanced the creation of a manual BOL, the system automatically populates the Arm, Batch, Meter, Tank, Density, and Temperature fields in the subline item.
- Enhanced the Bill of Lading summary page to include a new Reversal Type column. This column indicates whether the BOL has been reversed (R type) or reversed and then updated (RU type). This feature is accessed from the left tree view, select Load Rack -> Bills Of Lading.
- Enhanced Loading to prohibit loading at multiple bays, which created issues when drivers would card in to multiple Acculoads at one time. The system now checks to see if drivers have already carded in. Note: This check only applies to loading and off-loading stations.
- Enhanced Loading to prohibit changing carriers at Weight Scale or Preload stations for multiple preloads and incorrect carrier and equipment associations resulted on the Bill of Lading. You can no longer change carriers on Weight Scale or Preload stations for multiple preloads.
- Enhanced Loading so that the system would ignore the Maximum Load Amount configured on the Site Configuration: Load Rack page. The system now recognizes the correct amount when fuel is being loaded at the Accuload
- Enhanced the Footnote Configuration page to include Start Date and End Date fields, which you can use to set a date range for a footnote message. Note: The SP2 version of the BOL report must be loaded for the Footnote Effective Date Range to be used.
- Enhanced the configuration for the Message Timeout setting for the station rather than the site. This includes Load Rack stations, Preload stations, and Gate Entry stations. From the left tree view, select Configuration -> Sites -> Stations. The Message Timeout (sec) field is on the General page. It controls how long a particular message appears on the station.
- The Station Configuration page is enhanced for a Required License tab that you use to select licenses required for working at the facility. An example of a license would be a TWIC card used by a driver to enter a facility or a driver’s license required to operate a vehicle. Licenses must first be configured on the Equipment Licenses Configuration page so that they are available for selection on the Required License page.
- Enhanced the Logging feature that supports logging all of the communication information between the OPC server and the Accuload. You can use this text file for troubleshooting problems with the station. To enable this feature, go to the Station Configuration -> General page. Select the Log Communications check box and then type the path name in the Path field. The check box and field set the path where the log file, which is the text file that records station communications, is stored. Note: The directory structure for the path must exist prior to enabling Log Communications.
- Enhanced the Personnel Configuration, the Load Rack page has a new check box called Inhibit Inactivity Lockout. When enabled, this check box overrides the driver time out period.
- Enhanced the Load Rack page to include an option for adding multiple companies to a personnel record. Under the Company heading, click Add, select a company from the list, and then click the Save button. This solves the problem of having to create two or more different names for one driver, so that the driver can load for multiple companies. Note: The number of companies assigned to a record is limited to three.
- Enhanced the Personnel Configuration -> General page has an Offloader role that can be assigned to a driver record. This solves the problem of having to create a training requirement and assign it to every other driver except the offloaders to prevent loading at each bay. The driver role is now called the Loader role.
- An enhancement allows you to configure a loading ID field to display on the Receipt and Bill of Lading (BOL) transactions. When configured, a drop-down list of available load racks appears on the transaction. You can then select an available station to include on the transaction.
- Note: Available only if the LoadingLocationID field is configured for the transaction type on the Transaction Alias Configuration -> Fields page, line items section. You can name the field Load Rack or another name, as applicable to your location.
- The Site Configuration -> Load Rack page enhanced with a field called Card Timeout (Min). This field defines the period in minutes after which a driver’s card is timed out. This prevents the driver from remaining carded in for an extended period.
- Enhanced the Configuration -> seasonal product changes procedure to make it easier to switch products when blends change from either summer to winter or winter to summer.
- You can change a product in the Tank Configuration to include the blend that is appropriate for the season. The system then automatically reconfigures any load arms that are not in use to use the changed product.
- During the course of a loading setup, the recipe configuration appears for product selection. Only those recipes that match the current component configuration of the load arm appear. The load rack service checks the recipes against the configured components, so that you can select from that list during loading operations.
- Enhancement in all pop-up search windows through out the application, Find is the default action if you press the Enter key.
- Enhancement to the Arm number to chante it to a drop-down list box to be consistent with the Bay list box in the Transaction line item of the Transaction Detail window.
- In the Alarm & Event Log enhanced to add the Bay number to the Alarm & Event log with an Unauthorized Carrier attempts to log in.
- This release contains enhancements to support Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.
- An enhancement to Configuration->Sites->Stations changes the station Enable/Disable button to a checkbox that is checked if the station is enabled. A confirmation window opens when either enabling or disabling a station to confirm the action.
- An enhancement to the Load Rack->Operations, the Last Known Good Tank Data Button has been changed to the Tank Data Mode area, which displays the Current mode the tank data is being supplied to FuelsManager. The modes are Realtime Data or Use Last Known Good. The Set To button is a toggle to change the mode.
- An enhancement to the Ledger > Out of Tolerance, the Ledger displays Out of Tolerance entries as regular text, they are no longer displayed in red.
- An enhancement to assigning BOL Numbers so that they are now assigned at the completion of the load operation to prevent skipping numbers.
- The PIDX TABS interface has been enhanced to support both the current 1.02 version and version 4.01 specifications.
- An enhancement to the Terminal Automation service preforms communication retries on the SQL database during startup if communications cannot be established initially.
- An enhancement allows a reversal transaction may be entered without an original transaction in the system. This reversal is sent to PIDX and SAP systems.
- An enhancement ensures the Proximity Card Reader Station reads the card on every scan.
- An enhancement that if the site does not post BOLs to SAP or PIDX, a configuration setting in Configuration > Sites has been added to allow closeout without posting BOLs.
- An enhancement lists all products, regardless of tank assignment, are available on the Inventory Reconciliation page to enable accounting for changes in product, such as summer to winter blends.
- Resolves an issue in which the prompt sequence from DET was incorrect when multiple carriers were assigned to a driver. In that issue, the Back buttons did not return to the Carrier Select prompt. The Back buttons from the PIN and Trailer prompts now return to the Carrier Select prompt.
- The Alarm and Event log now specifies the PIDX service in the event of a PIDX failure.
- Resolved the issue wehre the errors when reading a card from SmithMeter have been corrected.
- Resolves the issue where a driver cards in, the Alarm & Event log displays name of the driver in the Data field.
- Resolved the issue where you get an Internet Explorer error when reverse updating a BOL.
- Resolved the issue if the Accuload is improperly configured and causes the additive preset amount to be zero (0) while an additive profile with a rate and amount exists in FuelsManager, FuelsManager flags the load with an Improper Additization error.